Website set up includes:
- Customized banner design
- Your logo(s)
- Your photos
- Organic search engine optimization
- meta descriptions
- key words
- optimized links
- optimized photos
- Backup Buddy website backup service
- Social media badges
- 5 pages with your text, photos, videos, links, etc.
- email sign-up box (if you have a newsletter program)
- PayPal buttons inserted into website, up to three with no additional charge.*
- Optional: contact form, calendar
(This does not include the hosting fee and domain name fee paid directly to GoDaddy, which is around $90/ year for hosting and $14/year for the domain name .)
* To insert PayPal buttons, you will need to have a PayPal account already set up and coded with your prices, shipping rates, taxes, etc.
Optional add-ins (available at extra cost): Shopping Cart, PayPal set up, Constant Contact or Mail Chimp set up, extra photos, special fonts and extra pages.
Once your website is set up you will be able to update it yourself, or if you prefer, I will provide updates for $40/hour.
Your website pages – Information & copy to supply to me:
For HOME page
Provide copy which BRIEFLY covers these questions:
- What do you have to offer me? (the potential customer looking at your website) What does your business sell/provide?
- Why do I want it?
- How do I get it? – The “call to action”
For ABOUT page
Bio of the owner and/or history of the business
Relevant photos of owner, equipment, etc.
For PRODUCTS / SERVICES page
Full description of the products and services referred to on the home page
For CONTACT page
Phone, email, address, etc.
Optional page ideas: Events – Q&A – Testimonials – Store – Blog – Media Page – Important Links
Please also provide:
- Current GoDaddy customer number and login password (or I can set it up for you)
- Digital photos of owner, products, business, etc.
- Logo (if you have one)
- Color preferences
- Words to describe the look and feel you’d like for your website
- Links to other relevant information or sites
- Content: Text for each page, files – videos, PDFs, photos, etc.